And BANG!!!!! A Blog is Born!!

Getting Started!!

Ah!! The beginning of a new era in my life, a new stream of data to co-inside with the infinite possibilities the information super-highway has to offer!! (....and new outlet of creativity for myself!)

So many possibilities, I'm already bursting with ideas!! I've had this idea for a while to start a blog/vlog, but I had the hardest time deciding exactly what to do with it: do I want to review movies? Do I want to talk about all the ridiculous and pointless movie and TV trivia answers my head is full of? Do I want to share my obsession with make-up as my collection fills more and more of my bathroom cupboard? Then it hit me....

And...Ta-DAHHHH!!! Such A Nerdy Birdy!!!


Here are a few ideas for looks I want to copy in the coming weeks:



Billie Piper as Rose Tyler (Doctor Who): 'cause the time-traveler's companion has to look good while visiting other planets.

Joleen Blalocke as T'Pol of Star Trek: Enterprise  (Did you know: She has guess starred on episodes of House and CSI:Miami ?) Yay Volkens!! Super-logical everyday wear, and I may even have some costume ideas!

Kristen Stewart as Bella from Twilight (I may decide on a Vampire Diaries look instead!! Tarte released a palette inspired by the show): Kind of a goth-natural look

Liv Tyler as Arwen in the Lord of the Ring Series: A very natural-dewy look emphasizing a stained lip!

(Note: these are just a few initial ideas I had. Input is appreciated, and requests are welcomed!!)

Also to come looks inspired by: Resident Evil, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Fifth Element, Sweeny Todd, And many more!! As long as they keep making movies I will never run out of inspiration!!

Visit me on Facebook to take the poll or click more than one look from the poll in the sidebar for which you like best to start! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment