Three Days Left!!!

I'm really excited to see which look is gonna win!! I'm so anxious to start recording my first video tutorial!! I've never done this before so please bare with me as I work out the kinks, and thanks in advance for voting and watching!! You ROCK my fluffy SOCKS!!

So to appease myself for now (and hopefully anyone who's reading):

I just bought the recently re-released Naked palette from Urban Decay and I have to promote how awesome it is!! This is the first look I did with it!! The eyeshadow primer works wonderfully and you only need a tiny little bit. The colors go with EVERY skin tone and EVERY eye color and they all blend together and compliment each other brilliantly.


More random things to share:


Watermelon Nail Polish!! I will post the colors and brands I used soon!!


....and a little something for my Horror movie fan friends watching:

Zombie Make-up!! Sadly, I can not take credit for this one, but I will definitely work on recreating it for future videos!

Peace, love, and space toads!!
N.B.





0 comments:

Post a Comment