Angry birds and Seth MacFarlane

The Angry Birds nail art came out so cute!
Angry Birdy-cure

I was watching Star Trek:Enterprise with my boyfriend last night and I almost peed my pants! One of the crewman on the Columbia is the illustrious Seth MacFarlane!! This is information that imdb.com could not confirm for me, but the voice of Brian Griffin (Family Guy) and Stan Smith (American Dad) was absolutely unmistakable. (took a picture of the scene on my TV....yea, I'm that dorky!) I had to share that with you!!

That's a very young Seth MacFarlane on the far right.
My camera should be going out this week for repairs. Hopefully, it won't take very long for them to fix. I missed a whole month of great costume ideas and makeup tutorials I wanted to share with you for Halloween, and for that I sincerely apologize!! I can't wait to get these videos up and running!!!
See you soon, guys!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment