Hey guys,
It's been a little while since I posted anything. My last video, I've been trying to edit, but the file ended up being crap anyways. There were all kinds of freezes and the audio didn't match up at the end. It was completely beyond repair!! Here's a picture that I took of what it looked like when I was done.
This is the scene I used and a list of the brands and colors. I also used some of the lip gloss as a base to create a red-ish hue and give it a strong shape.
This is how it turned out! :)
I also wanted to inspire at least one person out there to watch the movie "Lo". If you are tired of the same old demony, ghostly, creepy Halloween movies this is a riot!! The demon make-up is done incredibly well, although it's a very obviously low-budget film. The humor is dark and sarcastic, but random, like a Family Guy type humorous style. Here's the trailer....

Right now, I'm doing an Angry Birds inspired theme I saw on Cute Polish's YouTube channel. (She had the cutest ideas!)

Well, time to apply the next color! I will post a photo of the finished product!


Lushes, and warm fuzzies,
(and creepy ghoulies!!! I love Halloween!!)

~N. B.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment